If you’re having trouble logging in to the Buzzy mobile app with the passwordless login tokens, you can use your email address and password.
If you’ve forgotten your password, or never created a password (for instance if you always signed in using your Facebook credentials):
- On a desktop machine*, go to https://buzzy.buzz/forgot-pass in a browser
- Enter the email address you used for your Buzzy account and click the ‘Reset Password’ button
- Still on the desktop machine, check your email
- Click the ‘reset’ link in the email
- In the web page that opens, enter a new password and click the ‘reset’ button
* NOTE: Using a browser on a computer rather than your device is recommended, since some device email clients have trouble with email login tokens and password reset links - which may be why you’re having trouble in the first place.
- In the Buzzy app on your device, click the ‘Login with password’ option on the first login screen
- Enter your email address and password and tap the ‘Login’ button